Notifications
Clear all

Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS Workshop & Challenge!

Page 148 / 148

David Hankins
(@lost_bard)
Silver Member

The members have reported, and their accomplishments are many. They have written their stories, submitted to Writers of the Future and other respectable markets, and have honed their skills with KYDs. Below is the roster of the Year 4 Super Secret Independent Challenge, written in blood upon the Keeper’s scroll:

empressed

scott_m_sands

linardos

jarrodkwilliams

physa

scribblesatdusk

lost_bard

jennypennycarr

anial

V38 Q2: HM
V38 Q3: HM
V38 Q4: SHM
V39 Q1: Submitted

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2022 9:15 am
DoctorJest
(@doctorjest)
Silver Member

With today's sad news, I don't feel like working on my main projects today--but I do want to write. Somehow feels like not writing would be exactly wrong. So, I'm going to start with my 1k flash for this prompt, then KYD the hell out of it. Maybe I'll get something good out of it.

R: 0 / HM: 10 / SHM: 4 / SF: 0 / F: 1
Entered for Q1.V39 / Q2.V39 draft zero ~85%
Last result: HM for Q4.V38
Revised SHM ('Ashwright') at PodCastle

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2022 3:28 pm
PenMark, IStanhope, Jenny Perry Carr and 2 people liked
Wulf Moon
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Member Moderator
Posted by: @doctorjest

With today's sad news, I don't feel like working on my main projects today--but I do want to write. Somehow feels like not writing would be exactly wrong. So, I'm going to start with my 1k flash for this prompt, then KYD the hell out of it. Maybe I'll get something good out of it.

Great plan, Dr Jest. 

Click here to JOIN THE WULF PACK!
"Muzik Man" wins Best SFF Story of 2020! Read it in Best of Deep Magic Anthology Two! Includes stories by Super Secrets' alumni KD Julicher and Brittany Rainsdon!
You know WotF Workshop's 24-hour story exercise? Want to see what I wrote? Just released in THINGS WITH FEATHERS: Stories of Hope. Order HERE!
Enjoy my published SUPER SECRETS of Writing articles! FREE to read in every issue of DreamForge Anvil! Don't miss my featured story, "Shaken, Not Stirred." Click HERE!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 14, 2022 5:24 pm
Wulf Moon
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Member Moderator

April, 2019. Hollywood. Writers of the Future Workshop for the Volume 35 anthology. This photo captures the best fanboy moment of my life. Dave had just signed my copy of Runelords, Tim Powers my copy of Anubis Gates. And then Tim said 'Wait!' and switched them before the shot.

DSC04046 (3)

Click here to JOIN THE WULF PACK!
"Muzik Man" wins Best SFF Story of 2020! Read it in Best of Deep Magic Anthology Two! Includes stories by Super Secrets' alumni KD Julicher and Brittany Rainsdon!
You know WotF Workshop's 24-hour story exercise? Want to see what I wrote? Just released in THINGS WITH FEATHERS: Stories of Hope. Order HERE!
Enjoy my published SUPER SECRETS of Writing articles! FREE to read in every issue of DreamForge Anvil! Don't miss my featured story, "Shaken, Not Stirred." Click HERE!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 16, 2022 2:34 pm
Page 148 / 148
Share: