Wulf Moon's SUPER S...

Notifications
Clear all

Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS Workshop & Challenge!

5,273 Posts
133 Users
4348 Likes
885 K Views
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

In the meantime, remember . . . TITLES ARE IMPORTANT. Do you know what Margaret Mitchell's original title to GONE WITH THE WIND was? Tomorrow is Another Day. And then she changed it to <cough> a better one! TOTE THE WEARY LOAD. And then she read a poem by Ernest Dawson. "I have forgot much, Cynara! gone with the wind."

Mitchell said, "I just lifted the phrase from its context because it had that far away, faintly sad sound I wanted."

And history was made! Do not neglect to make your titles sparkle. They give readers and judges their first impression of your story.

Make it a good one!

Less than two weeks to the end of Q1! Write, write, write!

All the beast,

Beastmaster Moon

Click here to JOIN THE WULF PACK!
"Super-Duper Moongirl and the Amazing Moon Dawdler" won Best SFF Story of 2019! Read it in Writers of the Future, Vol. 35. Order HERE!
Need writing help? My award-winning SUPER SECRETS articles are FREE in DreamForge.
IT’S HERE! Many have been begged me to publish the Super Secrets of Writing. How to Write a Howling Good Story is now a #1 BESTSELLING BOOK! Get yours at your favorite retailer HERE!

Posted : December 18, 2020 11:00 am
LDWriter2
(@ldwriter2)
Gold Star Member

Thanks Wulf. Not sure if you meant "welcome abroad" for the whole forum or just the Super Secrets. Been here off and on for I am not sure how long but a good three years before Dave took over as the main editor. I was off for a while then back on until my password went crazy a few months ago. My fault I realized after the fact. If what I believe the problem was really was the problem. Anyway I am back. As to the outside Bigtop. I have taken workshops from a couple of writers. I just finished the free WotF workshop, did the exercises and wrote a story. Haven't sent in that story yet-it needs a look over. But right now I would take any opportunity to learn more. Even though yours isn't just any opportunity. It looks like I am still missing something. I have learned a lot about writing and have tried to incorporate what I learned into my writing hopefully making the story telling better but as I said I seem to be missing something I am not catching. Maybe half a dozen things. I like to think I have risen to good so I can work on better than good, but Shoulder shrug. So back to the drawing broad.

Working on turning Lead into Gold.
Four HMs From WotF
The latest was Q1'12
HM-quarter 4 Volume 32
One HM for another contest
published in Strange New Worlds Ten.
Another HM http://onthepremises.com/minis/mini_18.html

Posted : December 20, 2020 8:58 am
SwiftPotato
(@swiftpotato)
Silver Star Member

Good morning, beasties! Today's Monday prompt is: CELESTIAL TIGHTROPE.

R, 3rd place Q4 v36!!!
Stories in Apocalyptic, Cossmass Infinites x2! PodCastle, Spirit Machine; forthcoming in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Apex Magazine, Human Monsters

Posted : December 21, 2020 1:26 am
SwiftPotato
(@swiftpotato)
Silver Star Member

Hello again, beasties! Hope everyone had/is having a great holiday! Today's Monday prompt is: INCESSANT SONGBIRD.

Also, this is your monthly reminder to send in those reports! Let me know you've completed your Super Secrets requirements so I can roster you Smile as always, I will not be chasing folks down (though I haven't needed to so far - everyone has been excellent, so thank you all for helping me out!).

R, 3rd place Q4 v36!!!
Stories in Apocalyptic, Cossmass Infinites x2! PodCastle, Spirit Machine; forthcoming in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Apex Magazine, Human Monsters

Posted : December 28, 2020 1:59 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

OVER HALF A MILLION VIEWS ON THE SUPER SECRETS!

The SUPER SECRETS writing tips and workshop hit half a million views today (502,721). It's gotten as high as 6300 views in a single day! I want to thank all those that supported this endeavor, both by being challenge beasties and letting me test my teachings on them, and by supporting my Fyrecon and Fyrelight workshops this year. They SOLD OUT again and again! Thank you!

I have been so gratified by over one hundred letters of appreciation for what I've done here, and how these Secrets have helped writers improve their craft and even helped them obtain their first sales, and wins in WotF! It makes all the time I've dedicated to this project worth it.

There's so much more ahead. I wish I could tell you, but contracts haven't been signed yet. My apologies I haven't finished the latest assignment on "Muzik Man," it's been a wild month. You will actually hear the news in an upcoming Writers of the Future Podcast! Stay tuned!

Best of success to each of you as you strive for excellence in your writing! Don't miss your quarterly deadline!

Cheers to the coming year and all your future success!

All the beast!

Beastmaster Moon

"Super-Duper Moongirl and the Amazing Moon Dawdler" won Best SFF Story of 2019! Read it in Writers of the Future, Vol. 35. Order HERE!
Need writing help? My award-winning SUPER SECRETS articles are FREE in DreamForge.
IT’S HERE! Many have been begged me to publish the Super Secrets of Writing. How to Write a Howling Good Story is now a #1 BESTSELLING BOOK! Get yours at your favorite retailer HERE!

Posted : December 29, 2020 3:37 pm
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

This goes without saying to you guys, but repetition for emphasis.

Get those stories wrapped up and submitted! Last call for the quarter!

You can’t win if you aren’t in!

All the beast!

Beastmaster Moon

Posted : December 31, 2020 5:31 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

2021: We launch into a new year!

The battle of Q1 has ended; the battle for Q2 has just begun. How did those in this Top Gun Year of the workshop fare last quarter? I trust you all met the reqs and got your standings in to our Keeper of Records. I have edited several of this group's stories as well, both present and past members, and I've seen some excellent work. Q1 will prove to be another stellar quarter for you challenge beasties! As the Emperor in Star Wars said: "I have foreseen it." Muahahahahahaa!

I know I owe you the final posts on the Three Act Structure Super Secrets' exercise using "Muzik Man." But I had to edit of some of your stories first. And my many clients as well. I saved the last day and a half of the year for myself, and got out five stories. I hope you took advantage of some markets before they closed in 2020 as well.

I have one task yet to finish, and it will take me a week. A magazine publisher commissioned me to write a story for their upcoming Kickstarter on their new venture! So I have to write, write, write! If you'd like to hear the tale of how this happened, and some other news I think you're going to especially love, tune in to the Writers of the Future podcast. Should be up in the next week or so.

In the meantime, you have an assignment. At the start of each new year, I like to look at all my baby krakens and make sure I've booted them out to sea. It's sink or swim, baby krakens! It's a fish eat fish world, and you better have scales in your teeth! You do the same. But please review my advice in "Never Let Go" in the book HOW I GOT PUBLISHED AND WHAT I LEARNED ALONG THE WAY. Pros will tell you to start at the top and work your way down. But that's like telling kids fresh out of acting classes, "Go audition at all the Broadway plays, there's no reason you can't steal that role from Deniro, Jackman, or Streisand." If you have no credits, why not audition at that off-Broadway theater just around the corner where Mr. Big Name isn't trying for that role on their stage? Doesn't it make sense that your odds will be better? And if you land an off-Broadway role, you'll have a reference the next time you audition on Broadway. The more roles you've landed in other respectable productions, the more likely the big directors will pay attention. Your skills will have grown, and they'll recognize you might just be ready for prime time . . .

Try hard to get that first sale under your belt. It will help your ego immensely to see your name and story in print. And then target those respectable markets I talked about in Super Secret #37: "Aim Your Baby Kraken at a Ship it Can Take Down." Use this week to do just that and SEND THOSE BABY KRAKENS OUT TO SEA!

I’ll throw you a bone. Here’s one most of you qualify for. Send this contest something! It levels the playing field for you!

https://www.arcmanorbooks.com/resnick?f ... bN7j0jtiFQ

I'm going to give you more homework. Go listen to the Writers of the Future Podcast #104 with RJ Ellory. Take notes. Wait for it. Wait for it. I'm going to be asking you to do a report on it soon.

There you go! What are you doing sitting around here for, worrying about the last story you wrote for WotF? DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE AT WAR?  salute

Class dismissed.

Commander "Beastmaster" Moon

Posted : January 2, 2021 11:09 am
SwiftPotato
(@swiftpotato)
Silver Star Member

Happy new year, beasties! Hope you all had great holidays!

Today's Monday prompt is: LEAP OF FAITH.

R, 3rd place Q4 v36!!!

Posted : January 4, 2021 1:58 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Thank you for posting our weekly writing prompt, SwiftPotato!

My interview in the Writers of the Future Podcast is live. Since all of you have been asking when my SUPER SECRETS' book is coming out, you might want to listen to this one.  grinning

I also give important advice on what I call Intrepid Perseverance. And what I believe is the best way to win this Contest. And so much more . . .

Cheers!

https://soundcloud.com/writersofthefutu ... ones-craft

https://www.writersofthefuture.com/podcast/

Posted : January 4, 2021 7:22 am
(@ccrawford)
Silver Member

My interview in the Writers of the Future Podcast is live. Since all of you have been asking when my SUPER SECRETS' book is coming out, you might want to listen to this one.  grinning

Ooh! I'm excited to listen to this one! Going to it now!

v35: Q4 - HM
V36: R, R, R, R
V37: SHM, HM, HM, SHM
V38: SHM, HM, HM, HM
V39: HM, R, SHM, HM
Indie author of The Lex Chronicles (Legends of Arameth), and the in-progress Leyward Stones series--including my serial, Macchiatos, Faerie Princes, and Other Things That Happen at Midnight, currently available on Kindle Vella.
Website: http://ccrawfordwriting.com. I also have a newsletter and a blog!
Short story "Our Kind" published in DreamForge Anvil, Issue #5, and also "One Shot at Aeden" published in DreamForge Anvil, Issue #7!

Posted : January 4, 2021 8:30 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Ooh! I'm excited to listen to this one! Going to it now!

Cool! I hope you enjoy!

Posted : January 5, 2021 3:38 am
storysinger
(@storysinger)
Platinum Plus

I just listened to your podcast Wulf. It's full of helpful info and positive vibes. Your brand is definitely growing leaps and bounds. Good stuff.
I like the way you keep referring to the forum. I bet we'll have an influx of newbies in the near future. wotf010

Today's science fiction is tomorrow's reality-D.R.Sweeney
HM x5
Published Poetry
2012 Stars in Our Hearts
Silver Ships

Posted : January 5, 2021 6:07 am
StarReacher
(@angelakayd)
Bronze Star Member

Finished pushing a little kraken out the door, and listening to RJ Ellory's podcast interview and taking notes. Now, starting to listen to Moon's interview.

Posted : January 5, 2021 3:47 pm
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

I just listened to your podcast Wulf. It's full of helpful info and positive vibes. Your brand is definitely growing leaps and bounds. Good stuff.
I like the way you keep referring to the forum. I bet we'll have an influx of newbies in the near future.  clapper

Thank you, Storysinger! Glad you enjoyed, glad the podcast was uplifting. I do my best to be encouraging--we all have enough darkness to deal with, especially right now. Knowing people care and understand what it means to be a writer helps. I'm glad we can all support one another here.

Keep the faith! Never give up!

And thanks to all the rest about to listen! There's some exciting news at the end if you're a Super Secrets follower!

All the beast,

Wulf Moon

Posted : January 5, 2021 7:19 pm
JCunningham
(@jcunningham)

Listened to the Wulf's podcast on WotF last night. Good stuff. I appreciate the straight talk about multiple income sources and the reality of the writing world.

http://jcunninghamauthor.com/

Posted : January 6, 2021 6:50 am
SwiftPotato
(@swiftpotato)
Silver Star Member

Good morning again, all! Today's Monday prompt is: HEART OF AMBER (which, I believe, is courtesy of Peter Glen).

R, 3rd place Q4 v36!!!

Posted : January 11, 2021 1:22 am
Thegirlintheglasses
(@thegirlintheglasses)
Bronze Star Member

Hey, Challenge Beasties: Past, present, and luuuuuuuuurkers, just wanted to throw out an opportunity to show some appreciation for Wulf.

He's currently sitting at number 2 on the Critters poll for BEST AUTHOR.

If anyone thinks he's worthy (clearly I do), please consider showing him some love on the critter's poll.

Wulf Moon is best author to me not only because of his writing (which is spectacular), but also because of the work he does to give back. For free. Wulf has personally helped me here on the forum with secrets and as an editor/mentor/workshop teacher. I know my first sale came as a direct result from his teaching and his continual belief in me AND this group he created which also has believed, and built, and grown. I'm grateful. And I'm still learning from him and all of you here.

I feel the best way to show appreciation for an author is to support his/her work (buying it lol)---BUT we can still help support each other by doing things that cost nothing and still mean so much (leaving reviews, voting on polls like these, letting the author know via email or elsewhere). We're three days from final tallies so, please consider voting if you haven't already. I have. Smile
Here's the link:
http://critters.org/predpoll/author.shtml

ALSO, hope you guys are getting some stories out there. I'm following a year behind and know I'm learning lots even just lurking and following along. For the curious, I have sent out three stories so far (one has just returned with a rejection. Dang). I've got more to go. Wish me luck!

Keep up the good work and shoutout to the top gun beasties! You guys are rockin' it!

Brittany Rainsdon
R-SHM-HM-R-HM-R-F-F-HM-HM-SHM-HM-HM-SF-PF-2nd place!
Published Finalist Volume 37 Quarter 4
Second Place Volume 38 Quarter 1

First publication was "Perfectly Painted Lies" published in Deep Magic Spring 2021 and reprinted in the anthology, Best of Deep Magic Volume 2.
Learn more about me at rainsdonwrites.com

Posted : January 11, 2021 5:04 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Thank you JCunningham! Glad you enjoyed my interview on the WotF podcast. It's now at 115,000 listens on their syndicated network! Wow.

Brittany, you did this last year about my Author status in the polls, and it was so kind of you. I do believe many were unaware, and your kind post made all the difference. Thank you! You've been a cherished member of our SUPER SECRETS, and I'm so proud of you making it into Volume 37!

Okay, challenge beasties! Did you tell your baby krakens it's time to sink or swim? You've had more than a week to send them out to respectable markets. Or, if you've had no sales yet, I'm not against getting your first "not as high paying sale" under your belt, just so you start the ball rolling. It will do you a world of good to see your story in print somewhere. But always always always try your best here first. WotF is Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory, and writing your next best story is where I truly believe you'll find your Golden Ticket.

I still owe you the final parts of the Three Act Structure Super Secrets analysis of "Muzik Man." You can get your FREE COPY here while my publisher allows it: https://bit.ly/34M9BTp

My apologies, I've been in meetings with my publisher on bringing the physical Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS writing book to all of you! A Kickstarter is coming, lots of special awards, and a SUPER SECRET treasure chest of goodies at the top! Coming soon, but lots of planning going on, which devours my time.

In the meantime, shouldn't you be writing? : )

Keep up the good work! There is a good reward for your hard work!

All the beast!

Beastmaster Moon

Posted : January 12, 2021 9:36 am
RETreasure
(@rschibler)
Platinum Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some good news. A story that received an HM from Dave will be published Friday at https://nightshiftradio.com/storytellersprint . It's a fun fantasy story, and I hope you enjoy it.

V34: R,HM,R
V35: HM,R,R,HM
V36: R,HM,HM,SHM
V37: HM,SF,SHM,SHM
V38: (P)F, SHM, F, F
V39: SHM, SHM, HM, SHM
Published Finalist Volume 38
Pro’d out Q4V39
www.rebeccaetreasure.com

Managing Editor, Apex Magazine

Posted : January 13, 2021 5:37 am
(@ccrawford)
Silver Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some good news. A story that received an HM from Dave will be published Friday at https://nightshiftradio.com/storytellersprint . It's a fun fantasy story, and I hope you enjoy it.

clapper  Yayyyyy!!! So excited for you, Becky! Congratulations!!

v35: Q4 - HM
V36: R, R, R, R
V37: SHM, HM, HM, SHM
V38: SHM, HM, HM, HM
V39: HM, R, SHM, HM
Indie author of The Lex Chronicles (Legends of Arameth), and the in-progress Leyward Stones series--including my serial, Macchiatos, Faerie Princes, and Other Things That Happen at Midnight, currently available on Kindle Vella.
Website: http://ccrawfordwriting.com. I also have a newsletter and a blog!
Short story "Our Kind" published in DreamForge Anvil, Issue #5, and also "One Shot at Aeden" published in DreamForge Anvil, Issue #7!

Posted : January 13, 2021 5:54 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Happy to see you guys selling stories! Well done, Becky!

Keep sending those baby krakens out to sea!

Posted : January 13, 2021 10:33 am
crlisle
(@crlisle)
Gold Member

My baby kraken has just been entered into the Mike Resnick Memorial Award for Short Fiction.

Congrats Becky!

I am super excited for the Super Secrets book to be published! Whoo hoo!

Vol. 36: 3rd -- R, 4th -- R
Vol. 37: 1st -- R, 2nd -- HM, 3rd -- HM, 4th -- SHM
Vol. 38: 1st -- HM, 2nd -- HM, 3rd -- HM, 4th -- HM
Vol. 39: 1st -- SHM, 2nd -- RWC, 3rd -- RWC, 4th -- HM
Vol. 40: 1st -- HM, 2nd -- R, 3rd -- RWC, 4th -- R
Vol. 41: 1st - R, 2nd -- pending, 3rd -- WIP

"Never give up! Never surrender!" -- Galaxy Quest

Posted : January 15, 2021 7:45 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

My baby kraken has just been entered into the Mike Resnick Memorial Award for Short Fiction.

Congrats Becky!

I am super excited for the Super Secrets book to be published! Whoo hoo!

Now you’re kraken, Candice! All the beast!

Posted : January 15, 2021 1:22 pm
empressed
(@empressed)
Silver Member

Congratulations, Becky!

Great work, Candice! I'm amping up the Kracken's cries before I resend out one of my older, but favorite shorts. Hoping to find a semi-pro market for a Kelly Link-type story.

Victoria Dixon
Author of Mourn Their Courage
a 2010 Sandy Writing Contest Finalist
A Tribble Ate My Lunch: a Star Trek Cookbook (unpublished)
R=24
HM= 8
SHM=4
Finalist=1

Posted : January 17, 2021 1:32 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Not seeing the Monday writing prompt up yet, so I’ll post it. This week’s soul stirring prompt is DEAD END.

Lots of fun ways to play this one. Think outside the box. The more KYDs you do with these prompts, the better you will get. Just sayin’.

Commander “Beastmaster” Moon

Posted : January 18, 2021 4:47 am
SwiftPotato
(@swiftpotato)
Silver Star Member

Happy Monday, beasties! Hope you're having a good start to your year. Less than a week left in the month, so don't forget to get those reports in!

Today's Monday prompt is: MURDERER OF STORMS.

R, 3rd place Q4 v36!!!

Posted : January 25, 2021 12:37 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Great Results in the Critters Annual Readers' Poll

I neglected to announce recent awards on the very information resource and workshop that some of these awards are about. I shall correct that now. The winners of Critters Annual Readers' Poll Awards of 2020 were announced January 16, 2021. Over 2500 people from around the world voted for three weeks in the polls, which recognizes achievements in 41 publishing related categories. I am happy to announce I won Best Author of 2020, and Best Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Story published in 2020 for "Muzik Man." In addition, Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS won Best Writers' Workshop, and it also won Best Writers' Resource of 2020.

Congratulations to Leah Ning, our very own Keeper of Records, who won 2nd Place for her WotF story, "Yellow and Pink." Well done!

In addition, our beloved Writers of the Future Forum won Best Writers' Forum of 2020. This was a first! You can read about that here: https://www.writersofthefuture.com/writ ... h9bfGeHk4w

Thank you to all that voted in these awards, to all that support the WotF Forum with their friendship and knowledge, and to all that have read and benefited from the Super Secrets! This was quite a showing from our Forum and SUPER SECRETS workshop!

If you'd like to find out more about the awards, and TOP SECRET news about the SUPER SECRETS before I make my official announcement, you can listen to the WotF Podcast here: https://soundcloud.com/writersofthefutu ... ones-craft

Keep writing fresh stories!

Beastmaster Moon

Posted : January 25, 2021 8:02 am
Dragonchef
(@dragonchef)
Silver Star Member

I hear today the full moon is rising at 2:16 pm ET - that's 11:16 am PT
It is allegedly called the Wolf Moon
whoa

3 HMs
6 SHMs
Umpteen Rs
Still hoping and working toward better -
One of these days, Alice . . . POW! We're going to the moon!

Posted : January 28, 2021 1:57 am
(@wulfmoon)
Platinum Plus Moderator
Topic starter

Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS Publishing Announcement!

I hear today the full moon is rising at 2:16 pm ET - that's 11:16 am PT
It is allegedly called the Wolf Moon
whoa

Heh-heh. And that is the EXACT moment I signed the two, count it, TWO book contract with Mark Leslie Lefebvre's company, Stark Publishing Solutions, to publish Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS! Since today is the rise of the Wolf Moon, I figured it would be a most auspicious moon to sign under. Thanks for noticing, Dragonchef! I JUST FINISHED SIGNING AND YOU ARE ALL THE FIRST TO KNOW! Of course you should be first to know--it was here, in this very online workshop, that the SUPER SECRETS were created.

You heard it right, Super Secrets' challenge beasties and super supportive forum onlurkers! Two SUPER SECRETS' books will be released upon the world at once, coming this summer of 2021!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! There's going to be a Kickstarter with all kinds of wonderful rewards to back the good things we'll be bringing you, like the SUPER SECRETS' audiobooks, and the SUPER SECRETS' live video and recorded workshops. SO MUCH GOODNESS COMING, AND IT ALL BEGAN RIGHT HERE. WITH YOU!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those that went on this crazy adventure with me, and proved through dedication to their craft and study and writing that the Super Secrets work. You have the power within you. The Secrets just shined a light on the path. Writers of the Future has given us a wonderful place in this Forum to gather and share knowledge to perfect our craft. I grew here over the years with all of you. I am one of you. And when I won, I chose to dedicate myself to helping many more of you figure out how to write professional stories, and look what we accomplished together. So many WotF winners, so many Superstars scholarship winners, so many Fyrecon scholarship winners, so many WotF finalists, so many that had their writing validated by higher honors certificates, so many getting their first respectable sales, so many even well on their way to professional writing careers! And not just in the workshop, but for onlookers as well, writing over one hundred letters of thanks for the Super Secrets in a little over two years since this all began. We're way past half a million views, and are now heading toward our one million views destination!

I thank all of YOU for helping make these books happen. And I thank Author Services, Galaxy Press, the Writers of the Future Contest, and this WotF Forum that they've created, for giving aspiring writers the tools and opportunities necessary to help us all succeed.

As the journey for all of us continues, I share my greatest Secret of all with you--the reason I created the Super Secrets workshop.

To save you years of trial and error and pain . . . by sharing what I have learned through mine.

May all of your writing dreams come true!

Beastmaster Moon

Posted : January 28, 2021 7:19 am
Dragonchef
(@dragonchef)
Silver Star Member

Heh-heh. And that is the EXACT moment I signed the two, count it, TWO book contract with Mark Leslie Lefebvre's company, Stark Publishing Solutions, to publish Wulf Moon's SUPER SECRETS! Since today is the rise of the Wolf Moon, I figured it would be a most auspicious moon to sign under. Thanks for noticing, Dragonchef! I JUST FINISHED SIGNING AND YOU ARE ALL THE FIRST TO KNOW! Of course you should be first to know--it was here, in this very online workshop, that the SUPER SECRETS were created.

salute
The Wulfman Rocketh!
Sooooo . . . Wulfy, How do we get a signed copy of said publications?
shrug

3 HMs
6 SHMs
Umpteen Rs
Still hoping and working toward better -
One of these days, Alice . . . POW! We're going to the moon!

Posted : January 28, 2021 7:27 am
Page 122 / 176
Share: