Notifications
Clear all

New Submission Portal 2021

Page 2 / 2

storysinger
(@storysinger)
Gold Member

Sign me up for a copy. Now you're 999,999 copies away from a million seller. grinning  

Today's science fiction is tomorrow's reality-D.R.Sweeney
HM-V32/Q3
HM-V36/Q4
HM-V38/Q1

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2021 3:51 pm
dommichaels
(@dommichaels)
Advanced Member

I created my profile and submitted for Q4. Looked like everything worked fine, but I haven't received a confirmation email. 

Anyone know whether the new system sends out confirmations? Sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it.

V37 Q3 - HM, V37 Q4 - HM, V38 Q1 - HM, V38 Q2 - HM

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 13, 2021 2:32 pm
Jason Toth
(@jason)
Bronze Member Admin
Posted by: @dommichaels

I created my profile and submitted for Q4. Looked like everything worked fine, but I haven't received a confirmation email. 

Anyone know whether the new system sends out confirmations? Sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it.

Dear @dommichaels

The system should have sent an email confirming to you, but possibly there are some more bugs to work out on this. However I did manually go into the system and confirmed your submission is there and looks all good!

Good luck!!

Best, Jason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 14, 2021 11:28 am
Cray Dimensional
(@craydimensional)
Bronze Star Member

@jason I didn't get a confirmation email either. Can you confirm my submission.

Small steps add up to miles.
V38: R, R, P

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 15, 2021 5:10 pm
David Hankins
(@lost_bard)
Bronze Star Member

@jason, same here. I submitted but didn't get a confirmation email, though I did screenshot the submission portal page that said my story was submitted. It would be nice to have an email confirmation.

I do like the new portal, outside of this one glitch. Thanks for keeping the system up and running!

V38 Q2: HM
V38 Q3: Submitted
V38 Q4: Submitted

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 8:31 am
NVHaskell liked
Cray Dimensional
(@craydimensional)
Bronze Star Member

I like the fact that I can login and see my entry number. It’s so official. Kudos

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 4:08 pm
Jason Toth
(@jason)
Bronze Member Admin
Posted by: @lost_bard

@jason, same here. I submitted but didn't get a confirmation email, though I did screenshot the submission portal page that said my story was submitted. It would be nice to have an email confirmation.

I do like the new portal, outside of this one glitch. Thanks for keeping the system up and running!

Dear @lost_bard,

Thanks for the alert. Looking into this this email confirmation actually has not been fully implemented yet upon further investigation. I will work to get this confirmation up and running as I see that so many people are used to this confirmation. In the mean time if anyone is worried their submission didn't go in I am happy to look, you can email (jason@galaxypress.com) me or PM me and I will be happy to take the time to verify it is all set. You should also be able to log back into your account and see that it is submitted as well.

We will work to improve this as we go and most importantly make this a constructive place where writers can work and share their experiences.

As a general note, bot the old system and the new system for the submission portal is and was handled by WizeHive, same company. They just stopped supporting the older system for their own internal reasons and upgraded all users to this new system, which is what we are now using.

Sincerely, Jason Toth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Wulf Moon liked
Jason Toth
(@jason)
Bronze Member Admin
Posted by: @craydimensional

@jason I didn't get a confirmation email either. Can you confirm my submission.

Dear @craydimensional,

You are all set. Your submission ID is 30042415 and is all set for Q4!

I wish you all of the best on your story.

Best, Jason Toth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 16, 2021 5:48 pm
Cray Dimensional
(@craydimensional)
Bronze Star Member

@jason thanks for checking.

This post was modified 1 week ago 2 times by Cray Dimensional

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 5:56 pm
Wulf Moon liked
NVHaskell
(@nvhaskell)
Bronze Member

I did not receive a confirmation email either, but the page did say it was completed. Thanks for all you do @Jason 

‘If you write one story, it may be bad; if you write a hundred, you have the odds in your favor.’ ~ Edgar Rice Burroughs
'The War Within' Deep Magic Volume 73 https://deepmagic.co
'A Straw in the Wind' in A Hero's Journey Anthology coming in 2022
V37- R, HM, SHM, HM
V38- HM, SHM, P

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 6:02 pm
Jason Toth
(@jason)
Bronze Member Admin
Posted by: @nvhaskell

I did not receive a confirmation email either, but the page did say it was completed. Thanks for all you do @Jason 

You are very welcome. Just to make you feel 10000% good I went into the system and saw your confirmation ID of 30095366, so you are totally set for Q4! Good luck! Hope to see you on the stage soon Smile

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 16, 2021 6:11 pm
David Hankins
(@lost_bard)
Bronze Star Member

@jason Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

V38 Q2: HM
V38 Q3: Submitted
V38 Q4: Submitted

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Wulf Moon liked
Page 2 / 2
Share: